SUCCULENT RUMP STEAK WITH GARLIC BUTTER AND HOT MUSTARD
- Prepare and light your COBB Cooker with 1 CobbleStone [see fuel].
- Place the Griddle and the Dome Cover on your COBB Cooker and let it heat up for 10 minutes. Mix the butter and garlic together well.
- If you have a generous piece of fat on the steak, place fat side down first for 5 minutes to brown.
- Grill the steak for approximately 7-10 minutes a side, turning once, until medium rare.
- (Cooking time will vary according to thickness.) Use tongs, not a fork, to turn the meat. Add salt and pepper to the steak only after the first turn, not before.
- Allow the steak to rest for at least 5 minutes, allowing the hyped-up internal juices to settle a bit.
- Slice the steak into 1cm slices using a sharp knife.
- Place sliced steak onto a wooden board, slather with garlic butter, a little more salt and pepper and a dollop of hot English mustard on the side.
- Tear the sourdough bread and let your guests enjoy!
COBB Cooker 2 year Limited Warranty
If inspection confirms that it is defective in material or workmanship, COBB International (Pty) Limited will provide free replacement of parts or exchange a new COBB cooker. Any local or international transport charges will be for account of the consignee.
This warranty is void if:
- The COBB Cooker is explicitly or implicitly modified, tampered with, altered or repaired in any way by persons other than authorized representatives or COBB international (Pty) Limited.
- The COBB Cooker has been damaged through misuse, negligence accident, or natural calamities.
- The COBB Cooker has not been after use.
For further information under this warranty, please contact your local COBB dealer.
Always retain your proof purchase.
COBB SUCCULENT RUMP STEAK WITH GARLIC BUTTER AND HOT MUSTARD Compatable Accessories