Strawberry Stuffed French Toast
- Light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes in the COBB Cooker.
- Place the Frying Pan accessory onto the COBB Cooker and close the Dome Cover for 5 minutes so it can heat up.
- Beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla until you have a spreadable consistency.
- Prepare the strawberries by slicing them, patting them dry, and then tossing them in sugar.
- Whisk the eggs and milk together and place the bread into the mixture so it can lie flat. After a minute, turn it around. You want the bread to really absorb the egg mixture well.
- Place a small knob of butter on the Frying Pan and let it melt, then place the bread onto it.
- Close the Dome Cover and let it cook for about 5 – 8 minutes. Do check that it is not browning too much, but you do want a nice caramelisation on it.
- Flip the bread and repeat. The bread puffs up beautifully with the Dome Cover on.
- Add cream cheese mix and strawberries whilst stacking your French toast slices.
- Serve drizzled with honey and cinnamon sugar.
COBB Cooker 2 year Limited Warranty
If inspection confirms that it is defective in material or workmanship, COBB International (Pty) Limited will provide free replacement of parts or exchange a new COBB cooker. Any local or international transport charges will be for account of the consignee.
This warranty is void if:
- The COBB Cooker is explicitly or implicitly modified, tampered with, altered or repaired in any way by persons other than authorized representatives or COBB international (Pty) Limited.
- The COBB Cooker has been damaged through misuse, negligence accident, or natural calamities.
- The COBB Cooker has not been after use.
For further information under this warranty, please contact your local COBB dealer.
Always retain your proof purchase.
COBB Strawberry Stuffed French Toast Compatable Accessories