STICKY SPICY PINEAPPLE WITH POMEGRANATE AND LIME
- Prepare and light your COBB Cooker with 1 CobbleStone [see fuel].
- Place the Frying Dish and the Dome Cover on your COBB Cover and let it heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Add the butter, brown sugar, lemon juice and chopped chilli and mix until it all melts together.
- Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes stirring occasionally until it reduces and forms a syrupy consistency.
- Add the pineapple pieces and turn them in the syrup for a few minutes a side.
- Cut the pome-granate in half, and using the flat side of a knife, tap the pomegranate until the arils (seeds) fall out.
- Place your sticky pineapple and chilli syrup in a bowl, sprinkle with the pomegranate arils. Serve with limes and coconut cream on the side.
COBB Cooker 2 year Limited Warranty
If inspection confirms that it is defective in material or workmanship, COBB International (Pty) Limited will provide free replacement of parts or exchange a new COBB cooker. Any local or international transport charges will be for account of the consignee.
This warranty is void if:
- The COBB Cooker is explicitly or implicitly modified, tampered with, altered or repaired in any way by persons other than authorized representatives or COBB international (Pty) Limited.
- The COBB Cooker has been damaged through misuse, negligence accident, or natural calamities.
- The COBB Cooker has not been after use.
For further information under this warranty, please contact your local COBB dealer.
Always retain your proof purchase.
COBB STICKY SPICY PINEAPPLE WITH POMEGRANATE AND LIME Compatable Accessories