STEAK WRAPS WITH CORIANDER YOGHURT
- Prepare and light your COBB Cooker with 1 CobbleStone [see fuel].
- Place the Griddle and the Dome Cover on your COBB Cooker and let it heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Combine all the dressing ingredients together and mix well.
- Sear the meat both sides cooked to your liking. +/-3 minutes a side for medium rare depending on thickness.
- Remove from the heat and allow to rest for 5 minutes. Slice the meat into strips and assemble wraps by layering the leaves, onions, meat, dressing and sprouts.
- Wrap and enjoy!
COBB Cooker 2 year Limited Warranty
If inspection confirms that it is defective in material or workmanship, COBB International (Pty) Limited will provide free replacement of parts or exchange a new COBB cooker. Any local or international transport charges will be for account of the consignee.
This warranty is void if:
- The COBB Cooker is explicitly or implicitly modified, tampered with, altered or repaired in any way by persons other than authorized representatives or COBB international (Pty) Limited.
- The COBB Cooker has been damaged through misuse, negligence accident, or natural calamities.
- The COBB Cooker has not been after use.
For further information under this warranty, please contact your local COBB dealer.
Always retain your proof purchase.
COBB STEAK WRAPS WITH CORIANDER YOGHURT Compatable Accessories