SPICY SEAFOOD POT
- Prepare and light your COBB Cooker with 1 CobbleStone [see fuel].
- Place the Frying Dish and the Dome Cover on your COBB Cooker and let it heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Sauté the onion and garlic for 10 minutes until soft with the Dome Cover on.
- Add the chilli and Dax’s Special Spice Mix and fry for a few minutes until fragrant. Add the rice and sauté for 5 minutes, add 1 cup of stock, the tinned tomatoes and the sugar.
- Close the Dome Cover and let it simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Check after 10 minutes and if it looks dry, add more stock as needed to create quite a wet rice.
- Then add the sausages, baby tomatoes, 1 T fresh origanum, mussels and fish and close the lid again.
- Allow to simmer for 15-20 minutes and season well, adding a good squeeze of lemon juice to taste.
- Serve with fresh origanum and lemon wedges.
PLEASE NOTE: The COBB Supreme does not come with a Frying Dish accessory and therefore you will not be able to make this dish.
COBB Cooker 2 year Limited Warranty
If inspection confirms that it is defective in material or workmanship, COBB International (Pty) Limited will provide free replacement of parts or exchange a new COBB cooker. Any local or international transport charges will be for account of the consignee.
This warranty is void if:
- The COBB Cooker is explicitly or implicitly modified, tampered with, altered or repaired in any way by persons other than authorized representatives or COBB international (Pty) Limited.
- The COBB Cooker has been damaged through misuse, negligence accident, or natural calamities.
- The COBB Cooker has not been after use.
For further information under this warranty, please contact your local COBB dealer.
Always retain your proof purchase.
COBB SPICY SEAFOOD POT Compatable Accessories