SMOKED PORK SAUSAGES
- Prepare and light your COBB Cooker with 1 CobbleStone [see fuel].
- Place the smoking chips on the CobbleStone/charcoal. (COBB Premier Gas: wrap wood chips in a foil package with holes in the side facing up, place this on the gas jet to achieve the same effect) Place the Grill Grid and the Fenced Roast Rack on the COBB Cooker.
- Arrange the sausages and cover with the Dome Cover. Smoke them for 15-20 minutes. In the meantime, mix the mustard and the mayo together to make a wholegrain mustard mayo (hey presto!).
- Slice the rolls lengthways and butter them, add the sausages, mayo, gherkins and enjoy.
COBB Cooker 2 year Limited Warranty
If inspection confirms that it is defective in material or workmanship, COBB International (Pty) Limited will provide free replacement of parts or exchange a new COBB cooker. Any local or international transport charges will be for account of the consignee.
This warranty is void if:
- The COBB Cooker is explicitly or implicitly modified, tampered with, altered or repaired in any way by persons other than authorized representatives or COBB international (Pty) Limited.
- The COBB Cooker has been damaged through misuse, negligence accident, or natural calamities.
- The COBB Cooker has not been after use.
For further information under this warranty, please contact your local COBB dealer.
Always retain your proof purchase.
COBB SMOKED PORK SAUSAGES Compatable Accessories