SMOKED LAMB CHOPS WITH MINT PESTO
- Prepare and light your COBB Cooker with 1 CobbleStone [see fuel].
- Place the Griddle and the Dome Cover on your COBB Cooker and let it heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Make the pesto by chopping the mint, garlic and the almonds together, squeeze in the lemon, a small pinch of salt and good grind of pepper.
- Remove the Dome Cover and the Griddle and place the smoking chips onto the stone or briquettes.
- Place the soaked wood chips directly on the CobbleStone/charcoal (COBB Premier Gas: wrap wood chips in a foil package with holes in the side facing up, place this on the gas jet to achieve the same effect).
- Place the griddle back on and place on the chops, fat side down and close the Dome Cover.
TIP: Use a kebab stick to skewer all the chops together so they don’t fall over when crisping up the fat.
- Let them smoke like this for 15 minutes.
- Then remove the Dome Cover and the skewer (if you’ve done this) and place them onto the Griddle slightly spaced apart.
- With the Dome Cover off now, grill them on each side for 2 minutes each for medium rare.
- Serve with the minty pesto.
COBB Cooker 2 year Limited Warranty
If inspection confirms that it is defective in material or workmanship, COBB International (Pty) Limited will provide free replacement of parts or exchange a new COBB cooker. Any local or international transport charges will be for account of the consignee.
This warranty is void if:
- The COBB Cooker is explicitly or implicitly modified, tampered with, altered or repaired in any way by persons other than authorized representatives or COBB international (Pty) Limited.
- The COBB Cooker has been damaged through misuse, negligence accident, or natural calamities.
- The COBB Cooker has not been after use.
For further information under this warranty, please contact your local COBB dealer.
Always retain your proof purchase.
COBB SMOKED LAMB CHOPS WITH MINT PESTO Compatable Accessories