SEARED YELLOWFIN TUNA WITH A CITRUS SALAD
- Toss all marinade ingredients in a pestle and mortar and gently bash together to release the flavours.
- Slice the tuna into thick steaks, place them into a shallow dish and pour over the marinade.
- Prepare and light your COBB Cooker with 1 Cobblestone [see fuel].
- Place the Griddle and the Dome Cover on your COBB Cooker and let it heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Toss salad ingredients together.
- Whisk dressing ingredients together and drizzle half of it over the salad and season to taste.
- Place the tuna on the Griddle and sear all sides.
- This will take approximately 2 minutes a side for rare, varying on thickness and size.
- Allow to rest for a minute or two and serve with the fresh citrus salad and the extra dressing.
COBB Cooker 2 year Limited Warranty
If inspection confirms that it is defective in material or workmanship, COBB International (Pty) Limited will provide free replacement of parts or exchange a new COBB cooker. Any local or international transport charges will be for account of the consignee.
This warranty is void if:
- The COBB Cooker is explicitly or implicitly modified, tampered with, altered or repaired in any way by persons other than authorized representatives or COBB international (Pty) Limited.
- The COBB Cooker has been damaged through misuse, negligence accident, or natural calamities.
- The COBB Cooker has not been after use.
For further information under this warranty, please contact your local COBB dealer.
Always retain your proof purchase.
COBB SEARED YELLOWFIN TUNA WITH A CITRUS SALAD Compatable Accessories