Sausage and Egg
- Light your CobbleStone and allow to burn for 5 minutes.
- Add the COBB Frying Dish, cover with Dome and leave to heat for 10 minutes.
- Squeeze mince from sausages into a bowl. Roughly crumble meat.
- Heat oil in Frying Dish. Add sausage mince. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes, breaking up with a wooden spoon, or until browned.
- Add onion and red pepper. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until softened. Add paprika and cumin. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Add spinach. Stir for 1 minute or until just wilted. Remove from heat.
- Place your Griddle back onto your COBB cooker as you have now removed your Frying Dish. Allow to heat for 5 minutes.
- Cut 2cm off the top of each bun. Reserve tops. Leaving a 1cm crust around edge of each bun, remove and discard the soft bread centres (see note).
- Press bases of buns down to compact. Place bun tops onto Griddle until you see those chargrilled lines on the base of the bun lids. Remove once toasted slightly.
- Divide 1⁄2 cup cheddar among buns (the bottom of the buns). Top with sausage mixture. Crack one egg into each bun. Gently tap each bun to settle egg. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Add the Fenced Roast Rack to your COBB cooker (on top of the Griddle).
- Place buns onto Fenced Roast Rack and cover with Dome.
- Bake buns for 18 to 20 minutes or until eggs have just set and buns are golden. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with bun tops and tomato chutney.
COBB Cooker 2 year Limited Warranty
If inspection confirms that it is defective in material or workmanship, COBB International (Pty) Limited will provide free replacement of parts or exchange a new COBB cooker. Any local or international transport charges will be for account of the consignee.
This warranty is void if:
- The COBB Cooker is explicitly or implicitly modified, tampered with, altered or repaired in any way by persons other than authorized representatives or COBB international (Pty) Limited.
- The COBB Cooker has been damaged through misuse, negligence accident, or natural calamities.
- The COBB Cooker has not been after use.
For further information under this warranty, please contact your local COBB dealer.
Always retain your proof purchase.
COBB Sausage and Egg Compatable Accessories