- Prepare and light your COBB Cooker with 1 CobbleStone [see fuel].
- Place the Grill Grid, Fenced Roast Rack and the Dome Cover on your COBB Cooker and let it heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Cut both the aubergines in half lengthways and score the flesh in a criss-cross pattern.
- Drizzle the aubergine liberally with the olive oil.
- Sprinkle with the salt and black pepper.
- Roast the au-bergines with the Dome Cover on for about 1 hour or until the flesh is cooked through.
- Make the dressing by mixing the olive oil, dukkah and lemon juice.
- Spoon the dukkah oil over the aubergines as soon as they come off the heat.
- Top with the cheese, pomegranate seeds and herbs.
COBB Cooker 2 year Limited Warranty
If inspection confirms that it is defective in material or workmanship, COBB International (Pty) Limited will provide free replacement of parts or exchange a new COBB cooker. Any local or international transport charges will be for account of the consignee.
This warranty is void if:
- The COBB Cooker is explicitly or implicitly modified, tampered with, altered or repaired in any way by persons other than authorized representatives or COBB international (Pty) Limited.
- The COBB Cooker has been damaged through misuse, negligence accident, or natural calamities.
- The COBB Cooker has not been after use.
For further information under this warranty, please contact your local COBB dealer.
Always retain your proof purchase.
COBB ROASTED AUBERGINES Compatable Accessories