RED WINE CHICKEN CASSEROLE
- Prepare and light your COBB Cooker with 1 CobbleStone [see fuel].
- Place the Frying Dish and the Dome Cover on your COBB Cooker and let it heat up for at least 10 minutes.
- Rub the chicken skin with the Dax’s Special Spice Mix.
- Fry the chicken, skin side down to brown and set aside.
- Sauté the onions, celery, garlic and chilli with the lid closed in the chicken fat until soft for bout 10 minutes.
- Add the potato quarters with the olives (tear them in half), then add the wine and the tomatoes. Allow to simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Return the chicken to the Frying Dish and throw in the rosemary and a good grind of black pepper and a pinch of salt, stirring well.
- Close the Dome Cover and let it simmer for 15 minutes.
- Then take it off and let it continue to simmer for another 15-20 minutes.
COBB Cooker 2 year Limited Warranty
If inspection confirms that it is defective in material or workmanship, COBB International (Pty) Limited will provide free replacement of parts or exchange a new COBB cooker. Any local or international transport charges will be for account of the consignee.
This warranty is void if:
- The COBB Cooker is explicitly or implicitly modified, tampered with, altered or repaired in any way by persons other than authorized representatives or COBB international (Pty) Limited.
- The COBB Cooker has been damaged through misuse, negligence accident, or natural calamities.
- The COBB Cooker has not been after use.
For further information under this warranty, please contact your local COBB dealer.
Always retain your proof purchase.
COBB RED WINE CHICKEN CASSEROLE Compatable Accessories