PRAWN & HALLOUMI SKEWERS WITH BASIL PESTO
- Prepare and light your COBB Cooker with 1 CobbleStone [see fuel].
- Place the Griddle and the Dome Cover on your COBB Cooker and let it heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Marinate the prawns in the garlic, ginger and lemon juice for 10 minutes.
- Skewer 3 prawns onto each skewer.
- Add butter to the Griddle and fry until prawns are a beautiful pink – approximately 2-3 minutes a side.
- Squeeze the other half of the lemon juice over them.
- Wipe down the Griddle and allow to heat up again with the Dome Cover on.
- Brush the Griddle with some butter and fry the halloumi slices until golden and gooey.
- Put them in a bowl and toss with a generous amount of pesto.
- Serve immediately with the cheese and hot sauce dip.
COBB Cooker 2 year Limited Warranty
If inspection confirms that it is defective in material or workmanship, COBB International (Pty) Limited will provide free replacement of parts or exchange a new COBB cooker. Any local or international transport charges will be for account of the consignee.
This warranty is void if:
- The COBB Cooker is explicitly or implicitly modified, tampered with, altered or repaired in any way by persons other than authorized representatives or COBB international (Pty) Limited.
- The COBB Cooker has been damaged through misuse, negligence accident, or natural calamities.
- The COBB Cooker has not been after use.
For further information under this warranty, please contact your local COBB dealer.
Always retain your proof purchase.
COBB PRAWN & HALLOUMI SKEWERS WITH BASIL PESTO Compatable Accessories