PORK BELLY KEBABS
- Prepare and light your COBB Cooker with 1 CobbleStone [see fuel].
- Place the Griddle and the Dome Cover on your COBB Cooker and let it heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Slice the pork belly in 1cm wide and 5cm long slices.
- Make the marinade by whisking all the ingredients together.
- Pour the marinade over the pork belly and let it marinate in the fridge for at least 6 hours (preferably overnight).
- Remove the pork from the marinade and thread the strips on the kebab sticks Grill on the griddle, turning once or twice – about 5-10 minutes a side.
COBB Cooker 2 year Limited Warranty
If inspection confirms that it is defective in material or workmanship, COBB International (Pty) Limited will provide free replacement of parts or exchange a new COBB cooker. Any local or international transport charges will be for account of the consignee.
This warranty is void if:
- The COBB Cooker is explicitly or implicitly modified, tampered with, altered or repaired in any way by persons other than authorized representatives or COBB international (Pty) Limited.
- The COBB Cooker has been damaged through misuse, negligence accident, or natural calamities.
- The COBB Cooker has not been after use.
For further information under this warranty, please contact your local COBB dealer.
Always retain your proof purchase.
COBB PORK BELLY KEBABS Compatable Accessories