PEA AND GOAT’S CHEESE RISOTTO
- Risotto on a COBB Cooker are a dream to make.
- Prepare and light your COBB Cooker with 1 CobbleStone [see fuel].
- Place the Frying Dish and the Dome Cover on your COBB Cooker and let it heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Add your butter, onions and leeks, and sauté until translucent
- (5 minutes with the Dome Cover on and then remove for about 10 minutes). Season with salt and pepper and add the risotto rice.
- Gently fry your rice for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly, before adding your wine. Add it and cover, allowing the wine to be absorbed by the risotto – about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Give it a quick stir, add your vegetable stock and cover to cook for 25-30 minutes, stirring it every 5 minutes or so.
- After this time, all the liquid should be absorbed and your risotto almost cooked through. Add the goat’s cheese, cream and peas.
- Cover and cook for a further 10 minutes. Season to taste, stir in your finely chopped basil, top with a sprinkling of Parmesan and enjoy with a nice big herb salad.
PLEASE NOTE: The COBB Supreme does not come with a Frying Dish accessory and therefore you will not be able to make this dish.
COBB Cooker 2 year Limited Warranty
If inspection confirms that it is defective in material or workmanship, COBB International (Pty) Limited will provide free replacement of parts or exchange a new COBB cooker. Any local or international transport charges will be for account of the consignee.
This warranty is void if:
- The COBB Cooker is explicitly or implicitly modified, tampered with, altered or repaired in any way by persons other than authorized representatives or COBB international (Pty) Limited.
- The COBB Cooker has been damaged through misuse, negligence accident, or natural calamities.
- The COBB Cooker has not been after use.
For further information under this warranty, please contact your local COBB dealer.
Always retain your proof purchase.
COBB PEA AND GOAT’S CHEESE RISOTTO Compatable Accessories