NAAN BREAKFAST PIZZA
- Prepare and light your COBB Cooker with 1 CobbleStone [see fuel].
- Place the Frying Pan and the Dome Cover on your COBB Cooker and let it heat up for at least 5 minutes. Fry the bacon in a little oil to your liking and set aside.
- [Spicy Tomato Sauce]
- Fry the garlic and chilli in the olive oil until soft. Add the tomatoes and sugar.
- Season with salt and pepper and simmer for about 10 minutes until it has reduced a little.
- Spoon a thin layer of sauce on top of the naan bread and top with the remaining pizza ingredients except the egg.
- Make a small indent in the middle of the filling and gently crack an egg into it.
- Cook it on the Frying Pan until the cheese is just melted and egg white is just set – about 5 minutes with the Dome Cover on.
- Sprinkle with some chopped chives and serve.
NOTE: You can only make 1 at a time.
COBB Cooker 2 year Limited Warranty
If inspection confirms that it is defective in material or workmanship, COBB International (Pty) Limited will provide free replacement of parts or exchange a new COBB cooker. Any local or international transport charges will be for account of the consignee.
This warranty is void if:
- The COBB Cooker is explicitly or implicitly modified, tampered with, altered or repaired in any way by persons other than authorized representatives or COBB international (Pty) Limited.
- The COBB Cooker has been damaged through misuse, negligence accident, or natural calamities.
- The COBB Cooker has not been after use.
For further information under this warranty, please contact your local COBB dealer.
Always retain your proof purchase.
COBB NAAN BREAKFAST PIZZA Compatable Accessories