MUSHROOMS WITH CRISPY BACON AND CREAM CHEESE
- Prepare and light your COBB Cooker with 1 CobbleStone [see fuel].
- Place the Frying Dish and the Dome Cover on your COBB Cooker and let it heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Fry the bacon with the Dome Cover off for about 15-20 minutes until crisp or to your liking. Trim the mushroom stems to the same height as the brown fins.
- Place the Grill Grid and Fenced Roast Rack onto the COBB Cooker and close the Dome Cover.
- Mix the crushed garlic into the softened butter and spread generously and gently across the mushrooms.
- Add black pepper to taste.
- Spread a generous dollop of cream cheese carefully over the whole mushroom to cover it.
- Remove the Dome Cover and place the mushrooms onto the Fenced Roast Rack and cook for about 30 minutes.
- Top with the crispy bacon bits and enjoy.
COBB Cooker 2 year Limited Warranty
If inspection confirms that it is defective in material or workmanship, COBB International (Pty) Limited will provide free replacement of parts or exchange a new COBB cooker. Any local or international transport charges will be for account of the consignee.
This warranty is void if:
- The COBB Cooker is explicitly or implicitly modified, tampered with, altered or repaired in any way by persons other than authorized representatives or COBB international (Pty) Limited.
- The COBB Cooker has been damaged through misuse, negligence accident, or natural calamities.
- The COBB Cooker has not been after use.
For further information under this warranty, please contact your local COBB dealer.
Always retain your proof purchase.
COBB MUSHROOMS WITH CRISPY BACON AND CREAM CHEESE Compatable Accessories