LEMON ROAST CHICKEN
- Prepare and light your COBB Cooker with 1 CobbleStone [see fuel].
- Add the Grill Grid, Dome Extension and the Dome Cover and let it heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Combine the paprika, salt, pepper, 3 T olive oil, lemon zest and mix well. Rub this mixture all over the chicken in all the nooks and crannies, inside and out.
- Add the beer and lemon juice to a jug and set aside as your ‘cooking liquid’.
- Add almost 1 cup of the cooking liquid into the moat of the COBB Cooker.
- Put the chicken onto the Chicken Roasting Stand in a ‘seated’ position.
- Place the Chicken Roasting Stand with the chicken onto the Grill Grid and pop the Dome Cover on.
- The chicken should cook for about 90 minutes in total.
PLEASE NOTE: that the COBB Supreme does not have a Chicken Roasting Stand, use the Fenced Roast Rack instead.
- Cut the hard stems off the bottom of the Brussels sprouts, cut them in half, place in a mixing bowl and discard any dried out leaves.
- Drizzle with olive oil, season with a generous pinch of salt and mix well.
- When the chicken has finished cooking, remove it and cover with foil to rest.
- Remove the Dome Extension and Grill Grid replacing it with the Frying Pan.
- Close the Dome Cover and let the pan heat up for 5 minutes.
- Fry the bacon with the Dome Cover on for 10 minutes.
- Add the Brussels sprouts and garlic and cook for 10 minutes with the Dome Cover on.
- Remove the Dome Cover and deglaze the pan with a big splash of ‘cooking liquid’ Cook for a further 10 minutes until the Brussels sprouts are cooked.
- Carve up the chicken, grab some bacon-laced veggies and dig in!
COBB Cooker 2 year Limited Warranty
If inspection confirms that it is defective in material or workmanship, COBB International (Pty) Limited will provide free replacement of parts or exchange a new COBB cooker. Any local or international transport charges will be for account of the consignee.
This warranty is void if:
- The COBB Cooker is explicitly or implicitly modified, tampered with, altered or repaired in any way by persons other than authorized representatives or COBB international (Pty) Limited.
- The COBB Cooker has been damaged through misuse, negligence accident, or natural calamities.
- The COBB Cooker has not been after use.
For further information under this warranty, please contact your local COBB dealer.
Always retain your proof purchase.
COBB LEMON ROAST CHICKEN Compatable Accessories