- Prepare and light your COBB Cooker with 1 CobbleStone [see fuel].
- Place the Frying Dish and the Dome Cover on your COBB Cooker and let it heat up for at least 10 minutes.
- Add some olive oil and sauté the onions for 5 minutes with the Dome Cover closed. Then take the Dome Cover off and add the garlic, peppers and chillies and fry for a further 10 minutes.
- Add the tins of chopped tomatoes and baby tomatoes and let it simmer together for another 10 minutes until somewhat reduced and thickened. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Make some wells in the mix and crack in 6 eggs – try to do this as quickly as possible so they can all cook for the same amount of time.
- Cook the eggs for about 5 -10 minutes depending on how you like them. Place the Griddle on the COBB Cooker and cover for 2 minutes.
- Butter your toast and toast on the Griddle for a few minutes. Serve with toast for a spicy break-fast or brunch.
COBB Cooker 2 year Limited Warranty
If inspection confirms that it is defective in material or workmanship, COBB International (Pty) Limited will provide free replacement of parts or exchange a new COBB cooker. Any local or international transport charges will be for account of the consignee.
This warranty is void if:
- The COBB Cooker is explicitly or implicitly modified, tampered with, altered or repaired in any way by persons other than authorized representatives or COBB international (Pty) Limited.
- The COBB Cooker has been damaged through misuse, negligence accident, or natural calamities.
- The COBB Cooker has not been after use.
For further information under this warranty, please contact your local COBB dealer.
Always retain your proof purchase.
COBB HUEVOS RANCHEROS Compatable Accessories