Home Made Nut Granola
- Light a CobbleStone and once ready to cook place the Deep Frying Dish into the COBB with the lid on to heat for 5 minutes.
- Combine the coconut oil, raw honey and vanilla extract in the deep frying dish and mix until all liquids are warm.
- Add the dry ingredients with the exception of the cranberries. Ensure that all ingredients are coated with the liquid mixture and put the Dome Lid on the COBB.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until golden brown, mixing every now and then to ensure that the mixture on the bottom of the frying dish does not burn.
- Add in your dried cranberries (you can also use raisins if preferred) and cook for a further 5 minutes.
COBB Cooker 2 year Limited Warranty
If inspection confirms that it is defective in material or workmanship, COBB International (Pty) Limited will provide free replacement of parts or exchange a new COBB cooker. Any local or international transport charges will be for account of the consignee.
This warranty is void if:
- The COBB Cooker is explicitly or implicitly modified, tampered with, altered or repaired in any way by persons other than authorized representatives or COBB international (Pty) Limited.
- The COBB Cooker has been damaged through misuse, negligence accident, or natural calamities.
- The COBB Cooker has not been after use.
For further information under this warranty, please contact your local COBB dealer.
Always retain your proof purchase.
COBB Home Made Nut Granola Compatable Accessories