GRILLED FISH WITH LEMON GARLIC BUTTER AND FRESH BREAD
- Prepare and light your COBB Cooker with 1 CobbleStone [see fuel].
- Place the Grill Grid, Fenced Roast Rack on your COBB Cooker.
- Stuff the fish cavity with 50g of butter, roughly chopped, the sliced lemon and some parsley.
- Add in a few grinds of pepper and salt.
- Tie up the fish to prevent the stuffing from falling out.
- Place the fish on the Fenced Roast Rack, pop onto the Grill Grid and close the Dome Cover.
- Cook the fish for about 30 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, halfway through your cooking process, place the butter into the Frying Dish along with the garlic.
- Remove the fish and the Grill Grid then add the Fryin Pan – place the fish (still on the fenced roast rack) into the pan.
- Please note, the COBB Supreme does not have a Frying Dish, use the Supreme Frying Pan.
- Close the lid again for 10 minutes.
- The garlic will cook beautifully into the butter.
- After 10-15 minutes remove the lid and the fish out of the pan – it’s ready to eat.
- Remove the fish from the bone and place directly into the garlic butter.
- Eat directly from the pan and mop up with freshly torn bread.
COBB Cooker 2 year Limited Warranty
If inspection confirms that it is defective in material or workmanship, COBB International (Pty) Limited will provide free replacement of parts or exchange a new COBB cooker. Any local or international transport charges will be for account of the consignee.
This warranty is void if:
- The COBB Cooker is explicitly or implicitly modified, tampered with, altered or repaired in any way by persons other than authorized representatives or COBB international (Pty) Limited.
- The COBB Cooker has been damaged through misuse, negligence accident, or natural calamities.
- The COBB Cooker has not been after use.
For further information under this warranty, please contact your local COBB dealer.
Always retain your proof purchase.
COBB GRILLED FISH WITH LEMON GARLIC BUTTER AND FRESH BREAD Compatable Accessories