GRILLED BANANAS WITH SALTED TOFFEE SAUCE
- Prepare and light your COBB Cooker with 1 CobbleStone [see fuel].
- Place the Frying Dish and the Dome Cover on your COBB Cooker and let it heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Melt all the ingredients together (except the coarse salt) and bring to the boil with the Dome Cover on, in the Frying Dish for about 15 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
- Remove the pan and set aside. Now is the time to add the salt if you would like to. (Some people prefer an un-salted toffee).
- Heat the Griddle attachment on the COBB Cooker with the Dome Cover on for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle the banana slices lightly with brown sugar and grill until caramelised, turning very gently.
- Serve the grilled bananas with the warm salted toffee sauce.
PLEASE NOTE: The COBB Supreme does not come with a Frying Dish accessory and therefore you will not be able to make the toffee sauce.
COBB Cooker 2 year Limited Warranty
If inspection confirms that it is defective in material or workmanship, COBB International (Pty) Limited will provide free replacement of parts or exchange a new COBB cooker. Any local or international transport charges will be for account of the consignee.
This warranty is void if:
- The COBB Cooker is explicitly or implicitly modified, tampered with, altered or repaired in any way by persons other than authorized representatives or COBB international (Pty) Limited.
- The COBB Cooker has been damaged through misuse, negligence accident, or natural calamities.
- The COBB Cooker has not been after use.
For further information under this warranty, please contact your local COBB dealer.
Always retain your proof purchase.
COBB GRILLED BANANAS WITH SALTED TOFFEE SAUCE Compatable Accessories