FISH CURRY WITH ROTI
- Prepare and light your COBB Cooker with 1 CobbleStone [see fuel].
- Place the Frying Dish and the Dome Cover on your COBB Cooker and let it heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Simply combine all the ingredients, except the coconut milk, chopped tomatoes and onion, in a dish, cover and allow to marinate for at least an hour.
- Dip your onion rings into the marinade and then onto the hot Frying Dish.
- Cover and allow the onions to sweat for 10 minutes, giving it a stir halfway through.
- Now you can add your fish pieces and marinade, followed by your chopped tomatoes.
- Cover and simmer 20-25 minutes.
- Once the fish is cooked through, add your coconut milk, remove the Frying Dish from the heat, cover and set aside.
- Place the frying pan onto the COBB Cooker and warm up all the rotis with the Dome Cover on for about 5-10 minutes.
- Eat the curry straight from the Frying Dish using your roti as a spoon.
PLEASE NOTE: The COBB Supreme does not come with a Frying Dish accessory and therefore you will not be able to make this dish.
COBB Cooker 2 year Limited Warranty
If inspection confirms that it is defective in material or workmanship, COBB International (Pty) Limited will provide free replacement of parts or exchange a new COBB cooker. Any local or international transport charges will be for account of the consignee.
This warranty is void if:
- The COBB Cooker is explicitly or implicitly modified, tampered with, altered or repaired in any way by persons other than authorized representatives or COBB international (Pty) Limited.
- The COBB Cooker has been damaged through misuse, negligence accident, or natural calamities.
- The COBB Cooker has not been after use.
For further information under this warranty, please contact your local COBB dealer.
Always retain your proof purchase.
COBB FISH CURRY WITH ROTI Compatable Accessories