EGG AND POTATO BREAKFAST STACK
- Prepare and light your COBB Cooker with 1 CobbleStone [see fuel].
- Place the Frying Pan and the Dome Cover on your COBB Cooker and let it heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Mix the grated and drained baby marrow and potato together and give them a good squeeze. Add the egg, salt and pepper and combine.
- Make a flat cake the size of your palm, about half a centimeter in thickness by squeezing the mixture together.
- Add a little butter to the pan and fry the rosti until golden brown and a little crispy for about 10-15 minutes a side.
- Once these are done, cover them with foil to keep warm. Fry the eggs on the frying pan and when ready, serve on top of the rosti.
COBB Cooker 2 year Limited Warranty
If inspection confirms that it is defective in material or workmanship, COBB International (Pty) Limited will provide free replacement of parts or exchange a new COBB cooker. Any local or international transport charges will be for account of the consignee.
This warranty is void if:
- The COBB Cooker is explicitly or implicitly modified, tampered with, altered or repaired in any way by persons other than authorized representatives or COBB international (Pty) Limited.
- The COBB Cooker has been damaged through misuse, negligence accident, or natural calamities.
- The COBB Cooker has not been after use.
For further information under this warranty, please contact your local COBB dealer.
Always retain your proof purchase.
COBB EGG AND POTATO BREAKFAST STACK Compatable Accessories