Easter Chocolate Cake
- Cream the butter, milk and sugar together and add the egg, beating until pale.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, cocoa and vanilla essence together and add to the butter mixture.
- Melt the 200g dark chocolate by placing it into a bowl that is placed into a larger bowl filled with hot water. Stir until melted.
- Add melted dark chocolate into the cake mixture and stir.
- Pour mixture into a well-greased COBB Bread Tin.
- Light your CobbleStone and allow to burn for 5 min. Top your COBB with the Griddle, and Fenced Roast rack. Cover with the Dome and let heat for 10 minutes.
- Place the Bread Tin onto the Fenced Roast Rack. Cover with Dome and bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Once sponge is ready, change the Fenced Roast Rack and Griddle to the Frying Dish.
- To make the ganache, bring the cream to the boil in the Frying Dish and add chopped chocolate.
- Remove from heat and stir until smooth.
- Remove cake from the pan and leave to cool.
- Spread Ganache over the top of the cake and decorate with mini-Easter eggs, chocolate flake pieces and some sprinkles.
COBB Cooker 2 year Limited Warranty
If inspection confirms that it is defective in material or workmanship, COBB International (Pty) Limited will provide free replacement of parts or exchange a new COBB cooker. Any local or international transport charges will be for account of the consignee.
This warranty is void if:
- The COBB Cooker is explicitly or implicitly modified, tampered with, altered or repaired in any way by persons other than authorized representatives or COBB international (Pty) Limited.
- The COBB Cooker has been damaged through misuse, negligence accident, or natural calamities.
- The COBB Cooker has not been after use.
For further information under this warranty, please contact your local COBB dealer.
Always retain your proof purchase.
COBB Easter Chocolate Cake Compatable Accessories