CROISSANT AND BUTTER PUDDINGS WITH FRESH CREAM
- Prepare and light your COBB Cooker with 1 CobbleStone [see fuel].
- Place the Grill Grid and Fenced Roast Rack and the Dome Cover on your COBB Cooker and let it heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Slice croissants in half and butter evenly.
- Whisk cream, eggs, sugar, vanilla and brandy until sugar is dissolved.
- Press half a buttered croissant into a little cup, add some chocolate and press in the remaining half adding more chocolate on top. Do the same with each cup.
- Pour the custard carefully over each cup and allow to soak through, topping up as needed.
COBB Cooker 2 year Limited Warranty
If inspection confirms that it is defective in material or workmanship, COBB International (Pty) Limited will provide free replacement of parts or exchange a new COBB cooker. Any local or international transport charges will be for account of the consignee.
This warranty is void if:
- The COBB Cooker is explicitly or implicitly modified, tampered with, altered or repaired in any way by persons other than authorized representatives or COBB international (Pty) Limited.
- The COBB Cooker has been damaged through misuse, negligence accident, or natural calamities.
- The COBB Cooker has not been after use.
For further information under this warranty, please contact your local COBB dealer.
Always retain your proof purchase.
COBB CROISSANT AND BUTTER PUDDINGS WITH FRESH CREAM Compatable Accessories