CHEESY BACON CHILLI POPPERS
- Prepare and light your COBB Cooker with 1 CobbleStone [see fuel].
- Place the Griddle and the Dome Cover on your COBB Cooker and let it heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Make an incision down the length of the chillies and remove all the seeds and membranes.
- Soak in just-boiled water for 10 minutes.
- Combine the cheese and add the smoked paprika.
- Fill the chillies generously with the filling and wrap each one tightly with a rasher of bacon.
- Use a toothpick to secure.
- Oil the Griddle and place the chillies directly onto it and grill until the bacon is crispy and the filling starts to ooze out.
- Combine all the ingredients for the guacamole and serve it with the poppers.
COBB Cooker 2 year Limited Warranty
If inspection confirms that it is defective in material or workmanship, COBB International (Pty) Limited will provide free replacement of parts or exchange a new COBB cooker. Any local or international transport charges will be for account of the consignee.
This warranty is void if:
- The COBB Cooker is explicitly or implicitly modified, tampered with, altered or repaired in any way by persons other than authorized representatives or COBB international (Pty) Limited.
- The COBB Cooker has been damaged through misuse, negligence accident, or natural calamities.
- The COBB Cooker has not been after use.
For further information under this warranty, please contact your local COBB dealer.
Always retain your proof purchase.
COBB CHEESY BACON CHILLI POPPERS Compatable Accessories