Cheese, Tomato and Parma Ham Omelette
- Light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes in the COBB Cooker.
- Place the Frying Pan accessory onto the COBB Cooker and close the Dome Cover for 5 minutes so it can heat up.
- Place the tomatoes onto the Frying Pan with a little oil and cook, uncovered for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle the cheese, the Parma ham and the basil over the eggs and cover with the Dome Cover for 2 minutes.
- Using a spatula, fold the omelette over and if the eggs are not yet cooked inside to your liking, let it go a little longer.
- Enjoy as a breakfast, brunch, lunch or supper!
COBB Cooker 2 year Limited Warranty
If inspection confirms that it is defective in material or workmanship, COBB International (Pty) Limited will provide free replacement of parts or exchange a new COBB cooker. Any local or international transport charges will be for account of the consignee.
This warranty is void if:
- The COBB Cooker is explicitly or implicitly modified, tampered with, altered or repaired in any way by persons other than authorized representatives or COBB international (Pty) Limited.
- The COBB Cooker has been damaged through misuse, negligence accident, or natural calamities.
- The COBB Cooker has not been after use.
For further information under this warranty, please contact your local COBB dealer.
Always retain your proof purchase.
COBB Cheese, Tomato and Parma Ham Omelette Compatable Accessories