- Prepare and light your COBB Cooker with 1 CobbleStone [see fuel].
- Place the Frying Dish and the Dome Cover on your COBB Cooker and let it heat up for at least 5 minutes. Please note, the COBB Supreme does not have a Frying Dish, use the Supreme Frying Pan.
- Butter the Frying Dish.
- Season the egg mixture with salt and pepper and add it to the Frying Dish stirring roughly until half cooked.
- Add the tomatoes, basil and mozzarella.
- Put the DomeCover on and allow to cook
COBB Cooker 2 year Limited Warranty
If inspection confirms that it is defective in material or workmanship, COBB International (Pty) Limited will provide free replacement of parts or exchange a new COBB cooker. Any local or international transport charges will be for account of the consignee.
This warranty is void if:
- The COBB Cooker is explicitly or implicitly modified, tampered with, altered or repaired in any way by persons other than authorized representatives or COBB international (Pty) Limited.
- The COBB Cooker has been damaged through misuse, negligence accident, or natural calamities.
- The COBB Cooker has not been after use.
For further information under this warranty, please contact your local COBB dealer.
Always retain your proof purchase.
COBB CAPRESE SCRAMBLE Compatable Accessories