CAJUN SALMON & GRILLED ASPARAGUS
- Rub the Cajun spice onto the flesh side of each fillet. Allow them to marinade for about half an hour.
- Prepare and light your COBB Cooker with 1 Cobblestone [see fuel].
- Place the Griddle and the Dome Cover on your COBB Cooker and let it heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Snap off the tough ends of the asparagus.
- Coat the Griddle with olive oil and chargrill the
- asparagus spears for about 5-10 minutes
- (depending on thickness), turning every so often.
- Remove from the griddle and toss in lemon juice, olive oil and season to taste.
- Place the Dome Cover back onto the COBB Cooker.
- Make sure the salmon is at room temperature. Splash a little oil onto the Griddle.
- Place the fillets skin side up for 2 minutes, turn and repeat.
- Remove from the heat and serve immediately with chargrilled asparagus and extra lemon wedges.
COBB Cooker 2 year Limited Warranty
If inspection confirms that it is defective in material or workmanship, COBB International (Pty) Limited will provide free replacement of parts or exchange a new COBB cooker. Any local or international transport charges will be for account of the consignee.
This warranty is void if:
- The COBB Cooker is explicitly or implicitly modified, tampered with, altered or repaired in any way by persons other than authorized representatives or COBB international (Pty) Limited.
- The COBB Cooker has been damaged through misuse, negligence accident, or natural calamities.
- The COBB Cooker has not been after use.
For further information under this warranty, please contact your local COBB dealer.
Always retain your proof purchase.
COBB CAJUN SALMON & GRILLED ASPARAGUS Compatable Accessories