BEEF BURGERS & QUICK CARAMALISED ONIONS
- Prepare and light your COBB Cooker with 1 CobbleStone [see fuel].
- Place the Frying Dish and the Dome Cover on your COBB Cooker and let it heat up for at least 5 minutes.
Please note, the COBB Supreme does not have a Frying Dish, use the Supreme Frying Pan.
- Combine all of the ingredients for the patties to form a fragrant mince for the burgers.
- Divide into 4 equal parts (or 6 for smaller size patties) and shape burgers to your liking.
- Mix all the basting sauce ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Melt butter and fry onions with the Dome Cover on for approximately 5 minutes until translucent.
- Add the sugar and vinegar and simmer to reduce for another 10 – 15 minutes.
- Remove the Frying Pan and replace with the Griddle attachment.
- Place the Dome Cover back on and allow 5 minutes for the Griddle to heat up.
- Oil the Griddle and place burger patties on.
- Flip burgers and baste with the sauce – grill about 5 minutes a side for medium.
- Remove from the Griddle when cooked and baste the other side.
- Serve your burger just the way you like it!
COBB Cooker 2 year Limited Warranty
If inspection confirms that it is defective in material or workmanship, COBB International (Pty) Limited will provide free replacement of parts or exchange a new COBB cooker. Any local or international transport charges will be for account of the consignee.
This warranty is void if:
- The COBB Cooker is explicitly or implicitly modified, tampered with, altered or repaired in any way by persons other than authorized representatives or COBB international (Pty) Limited.
- The COBB Cooker has been damaged through misuse, negligence accident, or natural calamities.
- The COBB Cooker has not been after use.
For further information under this warranty, please contact your local COBB dealer.
Always retain your proof purchase.
COBB BEEF BURGERS & QUICK CARAMALISED ONIONS Compatable Accessories