BBQ BACON STICKS
- Prepare and light your COBB Cooker with 1 CobbleStone [see fuel].
- Place the Griddle and the Dome Lid on your COBB Cooker and let it heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Tightly wrap a strip of bacon around a skewer – as you would a new grip on a tennis racket, overlapping just a little bit as you wind it on.
- Leave about an inch of the skewer bacon-free for people to hold it.
- Make as many as you will need on the day.
- Cook for around 5 minutes a side and serve as is, or with your favourite fresh dip.
COBB Cooker 2 year Limited Warranty
If inspection confirms that it is defective in material or workmanship, COBB International (Pty) Limited will provide free replacement of parts or exchange a new COBB cooker. Any local or international transport charges will be for account of the consignee.
This warranty is void if:
- The COBB Cooker is explicitly or implicitly modified, tampered with, altered or repaired in any way by persons other than authorized representatives or COBB international (Pty) Limited.
- The COBB Cooker has been damaged through misuse, negligence accident, or natural calamities.
- The COBB Cooker has not been after use.
For further information under this warranty, please contact your local COBB dealer.
Always retain your proof purchase.
COBB BBQ BACON STICKS Compatable Accessories