BAKED CAMEMBERT AND ROSEMARY BREAD SKEWERS
- Prepare and light your COBB Cooker with 1 CobbleStone [see fuel].
- Place the Frying Pan and the Dome Cover on your COBB Cooker and let it heat up for at least 5 minutes.
- Remove the leaves half way up the rosemary stalks and thread on the bread chunks.
- Rub them roughly with the cut ends of the garlic, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt.
- Slice the fig into thin slivers. Cut the top off the cheese only removing the ‘skin’ and don’t cut quite to the edge.
- Add the fig slices on top.
- Place the cheese and the bread skewers onto the Frying Pan and close the Dome Cover.
- Cook for 10 minutes, turning the bread once.
- Dip the bread into the cheese for a decadent starter or snack.
COBB Cooker 2 year Limited Warranty
If inspection confirms that it is defective in material or workmanship, COBB International (Pty) Limited will provide free replacement of parts or exchange a new COBB cooker. Any local or international transport charges will be for account of the consignee.
This warranty is void if:
- The COBB Cooker is explicitly or implicitly modified, tampered with, altered or repaired in any way by persons other than authorized representatives or COBB international (Pty) Limited.
- The COBB Cooker has been damaged through misuse, negligence accident, or natural calamities.
- The COBB Cooker has not been after use.
For further information under this warranty, please contact your local COBB dealer.
Always retain your proof purchase.
COBB BAKED CAMEMBERT AND ROSEMARY BREAD SKEWERS Compatable Accessories