BACON MAPLE SYRUP FLAPJACK STACK
- Prepare and light your COBB Cooker with 1 CobbleStone [see fuel].
- Place the Griddle on your COBB Cooker and let it heat up for at least 5 minutes. Fry the bacon until crispy and set aside.
- Place the flour in a mixing bowl and make a well in the middle. Whisk the eggs, buttermilk and salt together with a fork.
- Pour the mixture into the well and start incorporating the flour until you have a nice batter. The shape and height of your pancakes will vary depending on how thick your batter is, so adjust by adding flour or milk as needed.
- Set the mixture aside and cover with a cloth.
- Place the Frying Pan on the COBB Cooker and cover with the Dome Cover to heat up for 5 minutes.
- Add a good knob of butter and spoon the batter into the pan. Once you see bubbles appearing on the top of the flapjack, they are ready to flip with a non-metallic spatula. Repeat the process, adding a little more butter or oil to the pan if needed.
- Build a stack layered with crispy bacon and drizzled generously with maple syrup.
COBB Cooker 2 year Limited Warranty
If inspection confirms that it is defective in material or workmanship, COBB International (Pty) Limited will provide free replacement of parts or exchange a new COBB cooker. Any local or international transport charges will be for account of the consignee.
This warranty is void if:
- The COBB Cooker is explicitly or implicitly modified, tampered with, altered or repaired in any way by persons other than authorized representatives or COBB international (Pty) Limited.
- The COBB Cooker has been damaged through misuse, negligence accident, or natural calamities.
- The COBB Cooker has not been after use.
For further information under this warranty, please contact your local COBB dealer.
Always retain your proof purchase.
COBB BACON MAPLE SYRUP FLAPJACK STACK Compatable Accessories