FOCACCIA PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE
- 15ml dried yeast
- Pinch of sugar
- 450ml warm water
- 750g strong white / bread flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 75ml olive oil
- Dissolve the yeast and sugar in half the warm water.
- Leave for 10 minutes.
- Mix the flour and salt and pour in the yeast and olive oil.
- Add the rest of the water and knead, then allow to rise to double in size in a covered bowl rubbed with olive oil.
- Fresh basil, chopped
- Sundried tomatoes
- Tomato Paste
- Green olives
- Chili flakes
- Olive oil
- Roll the dough out to fit onto pizza stone, making sure that the dough is not more than 1/2 centimeter thick.
- Spread the tomato paste onto the dough and add the toppings
- Prepare your charcoal / Cobblestone in your COBB as per usual
- Once your fuel (charcoal / CobbleStones) is ready, place grill grid and fenced rack on the inner sleeve
- Place pizza stone inside the fenced roast rack and ensure the 4 legs are resting on a ring
- Close the cover dome and heat up your pizza stone for a minimum of 15mins
- You are now ready to bake delicious, crispy-base pizza
- Place pizza directly on pizza stone surface and close the cover dome. Depending on thickness of base your
pizza should be ready within 15mins