Makes 1 cup
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- zest of 1 lemon
- 2 T thyme
- 2 T dill
- 2 T parsley
- 4 T olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- Chop all the fresh herbs finely.
- Combine well with oil, garlic, salt and black pepper.
- Marinate chicken breasts or fish fillets in this herby mix for at least half an hour before cooking. Tip: butterfly your chicken breasts if using chicken as they cook more quickly – you don’t want these beautiful herbs to burn.
- This can live happily in your fridge for 3 days.