- 8 burger patties
- 4 burger rolls
- 12 slices mature cheddar
- 1 jar bought Chimichurri sauce
- Lettuce greens
- Oil for cooking
- Salt & pepper
- Light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes in the Cobb Cooker.
- Place the Frying Pan on the Cobb Cooker and leave it for at least 5 minutes until it has heated up.
- Glug a little oil into the Frying Pan and cook the patties until medium rare (or to your liking) – remember they will keep cooking a little after you take them off. Medium rare should take about 8-10 minutes a side depending on the thickness of your burger patties.
- Cut and butter the rolls.
- Start to layer your burgers with the greens on the bottom, then a burger patty, 3 slices of cheese, the next burger patty and a good dollop of chimichurri sauce on the top.
- Press down with the top of the burger bun and dig in.