Serves 2 – 4
- 600-800 grams Boneless Pork Belly (Avg 200g Uncooked Per Person)
- 2 Teaspoons Course Salt
- A few grinds of Black Pepper
- Score the rind of the pork belly or ask your butcher to do it for you
- Pat the pork dry with a paper towel
- Season with salt and a few grinds of black pepper then cover.
- Prepare the Cobb with the roasting rack and heat for 10-15 minutes with the lid on.
- Roast pork belly for 40 minutes on the Fenced Roasting Rack, fat side up.
- Turn over for the last 10-15 minutes, fat side down, to crisp up
- Remove from Cobb and let it rest before slicing, and serve