- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 2 cups white wine
- 2 cups cream
- 48 mussels
- fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- salt & pepper
- Prepare your Cobb with the Frying Dish. Cover and heat for 5 – 10min prior to use
- Place oil in pan and add onion, garlic and ginger.
- Pour white wine in pan and cook until liquid is reduced by half, then add cream. (Cover with Dome to keep the heat – reducing will occur due to the ventilation holes in the Dome Cover)
- Toss in mussels, close lid and allow to steam.
- Once mussels have all opened, add coriander, salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately