Crab and Prawn Cake Ingredients:
- 200 g Red mullet fillets
- 500 g fresh crab meat chopped coarsely
- 1 Egg White
- 1 fresh red Thai Chilli quartered
- 2cm piece fresh ginger (10g) grated
- 500 G uncooked large King Prawns, shelled, chopped coarsely
- ¼ cup plain flour
- Blend or process fish, crab egg white chili and ginger until mixture is smooth, Stir in prawn using hand.
- Shape ¼ cups of the mixture into cakes, Coat cakes in flour, shake off excess flour.
- Cook cakes on heated oiled Cobb Pan, uncovered, until cooked through.
- Cover with Tomato Remoulade (recipe below)
Tomato Remoulade Ingredients:
- 1/c cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 1 Tablespoon drained capers, rinsed, chopped coarsely
- 2 drained anchovy fillets, chopped finely
- 1 small tomato seeded and chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons copped fresh parsley
- Combine all ingredients together and serve