- 2 tbsp oil 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1 tsp ginger
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 chilli, chopped,
- 1 tbsp black bean paste,
- 3 celery sticks, sliced,
- 3 carrots & 4 courgettes, sliced
- 5 spring onions, sliced
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 pks instant noodles a handful of fresh coriander
- Prepare your COBB using the wok pan and heat for about five minutes.
- Add oil and when it’s hot, add onion, garlic, ginger and chicken. Fry for two minutes.
- Add rest of ingredients, stirring for five minutes.
- Place noodles in boiling water for five minutes, drain and serve the stir-fry on the noodles topped with chopped coriander
VARIATIONS • For a spicy kick, substitute the black bean paste with some curry paste. • Use cubes of beef or pork fillet or calamari rings instead of the chicken. • Use cooked rice in place of noodles. • Add another chilli for extra heat.