- 2 cups cake flour
- pinch of salt
- 4 tbsp castor sugar
- 2 tsps baking powder
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
- 1 punnet fresh blueberries
- Mix all dry ingredients together and make a well in centre.
- In separate bowl, mix all wet ingredients and slowly add to the dry, mixing constantly.
- Prepare COBB with the skillet pan.
- When hot, add a little butter to pan and drop spoonfuls of flapjack mixture onto it.
- Place a tablespoon of blueberries onto each flapjack while cooking.
- Cook for about three minutes each side until golden brown.
- Repeat till mixture used up.
Makes about 12 flapjacks.