Makes two wraps, vegan
- 2 whole wheat wraps, extra large/thin
- 1 can chickpeas, drained
- 3/4 cup your favorite BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup sweet onion, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 4 Tbsp vegan mayo
- 3 Tbsp whole berry cranberry sauce
- bowl of chopped romaine lettuce and/or arugula
- Add the chickpeas and BBQ sauce to the Cobb Deep Frying Dish/Wok and simmer. Set aside to cool.
- Prep your veggies: lettuce, onion and tomato.
- Warm your wraps using the Cobb Frying Pan for about 30 seconds on each side, once the Frying Pan has been pre-heated.
- Start assembling your wraps. Add 2 Tbsp of mayo and 1 1/2 Tbsp of cranberry sauce to each wrap. Spread evenly. Add in 2-4 heaping scoops of the warm BBQ chickpeas. Top with a palmful of onions, tomato and finally, lettuce. Fill the wrap as full as you can – but make sure you can still roll it up!
- Roll. Slice. Serve!
Try avocado, vegan cheese, shredded carrots, spinach, mandarin oranges, rice, quinoa and more as other yummy ingredients to this wrap!
Taken from: http://www.babble.com/best-recipes/bbq-cranberry-chickpea-wrap/