The Cobble Stone hails from Indonesia and is made from the coconut by-product, this being the husk of the coconut. With the rapid ignition technology applied to our Cobble Stones, the coal takes seconds to light, without the aid of a firelighter.
Once lit, it takes approx. 3 minutes to stop smoking and is ready for you to start cooking in 5 minutes. With the Dome Cover in place, your Cobb will reach up to 280°C in 30 minutes.
Cobble Stone ensures:
- Quick fire up with the cobble stone.
- Safe and economical
- Built in firelighter
- One Cobble Stone gives up to 2 hours cooking time if used in the Cobb
- Burns hotter and longer than conventional wood charcoal
- Within 5 minutes of ignition product is smoke free and ready to cook
• 130 mm in diameter
• 35 mm in thickness
• Weighs approx 385 grams/13.60oz
• Made out of coconut husks
• Built-in firelighter consisting of barium and sodium nitrate