- 1 packet plain biscuits/cookies
- 1 packet marshmallows
- 1 slab Lindt 70% (or your favourite chocolate)
- Strawberry sauce (go to the recipe)
- Crushed pistachios
- Light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes in the Cobb Cooker.
- Place the Fenced Roast Rack accessory onto the Cobb Cooker.
- Put a square of chocolate on each biscuit and top with your marshmallow and place it onto the Fenced Roast Rack. Cover with the Dome Cover for 5 minutes until the chocolate and marshmallow have begun to melt.
- Remove from the Cobb Cooker and generously coat with strawberry sauce and crushed pistachios. Serve with fresh strawberries for that extra wow factor.
- This is a great dessert for a festive occasion.