Makes 8 halves
- 4 hot cross buns
- 2 eggs
- Pinch of salt
- 375ml milk
- Cinnamon sugar
- Berries of your choice
- Light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes in the Cobb Cooker.
- Place the Frying Pan on the Cobb Cooker and leave it for at least 5 minutes until it has heated up.
- Place the milk, eggs and pinch of salt in a large mixing bowl and whisk until well mixed.
- Slice the hot cross buns in half, dip the halves in the egg mixture.
- Add a little butter to the Frying Pan. Turn after about 2-5 minutes or when starting to brown.
- Stack the french toast on top of each other, add lots of rasberries and sieve some cinnamon sugar over the plate. Drizzle honey over the top and enjoy.