- 300g butter
- 8 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 small bunch of parsley, chopped
- 1 lemon, quartered
- Light a cobblestone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a cobblestone on hand, ready your briquettes in the Cobb.
- This is often made after something else has been cooked. If so, then just go from the next point.
- Place the deep pan on to the Cobb and close the lid, wait for 5 minutes for it to heat up nicely.
- Chop the butter into rough blocks and place into the pan.
- Let it melt whilst stirring.
- Add the garlic and let it simmer for 5-10 minutes – it will infuse into the butter nicely.
- Squeeze the lemon juice into the pot, making sure the pips don’t fall in.
- Add the chopped parsley, a good pinch of salt and remove from the heat.
- This goes beautifully with seafood or just on your baked potato. Enjoy!