- 4 big brown mushrooms
- 1 pot cream cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 spring onions, sliced thinly
- 1 green chilli, chopped finely
- Zest of half a lemon
- Black pepper
- 1 handful damp smoking chips
- Light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes in the Cobb Cooker.
- Mix the cheese, garlic, spring onions, chilli and lemon zest together, combining well. Season with salt and lots of black pepper.
- Spread the mixture onto the mushrooms.
- Place the damp smoking chips on the CobbleStone and then place the Grill Grid and Fenced Roast Rack onto the Cobb Cooker.
- Place the mushrooms onto the Fenced Roast Rack.
- Let these hot smoke for about 20-30 minutes until they are cooked through.
- The mushrooms will have a gorgeous smoky taste.
- Serve with lots of fresh leaves and lemon wedges.
- These are the perfect vegetarian meal or side dish.