Use 1 batch focaccia dough
- Fresh basil, chopped
- 1 chilli
- Sliced red pepper
- Salami slices
- Black olives
- Roll the dough out to fit into the pan, making sure that the dough is not more than 1/2 centimeter thick.
- Make the tomato sauce by mixing the paste with basil, chilli and seasoning.
- Spread over the dough and add the toppings.
- Prepare the Cobb with the frying pan and heat for 7 minutes with the lid on.
- Place the pizza on the frying pan and cook for 15 minutes with the lid on.
OPTION: this pizza can be made with any topping of your choice.
For the Dough:
- 15ml dried yeast
- Pinch of sugar
- 450ml warm water
- 750g strong white / bread flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 75ml olive oil
- Dissolve the yeast and sugar in half the warm water.
- Leave for 10 minutes.
- Mix the flour and salt and pour in the yeast and olive oil.
- Add the rest of the water and knead, then allow to rise to double in size in a covered bowl rubbed with olive oil.