- 1 packet plain biscuits/cookies
- 1 packet marshmallows
- 1 tub nutella
- 1 tub peanut butter
- Light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes in the Cobb Cooker.
- Place the Fenced Roast Rack accessory onto the Cobb Cooker.
- Put a marshmallow in the centre of each biscuit and put onto the Fenced Roast Rack. Cover with Dome Cover for 5 minutes until the marshmallow has begun to melt.
- Remove from the Cobb Cooker and spread each s’more with a big spoon of nutella and top with peanut butter. Sandwich together with another biscuit and enjoy this creamy chocolatey treat.