- 5 eggs, whisked well
- 1 handful grated mature white cheddar (or your choice of cheese)
- 6 basil leaves
- 1 handful baby tomatoes
- 3 thin slices Parma ham, torn into small pieces
- Olive oil
- Light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes in the Cobb Cooker.
- Place the Frying Pan accessory onto the Cobb Cooker and close the Dome Cover for 5 minutes so it can heat up.
- Place the tomatoes onto the Frying Pan with a little oil and cook, uncovered for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle the cheese, the Parma ham and the basil over the eggs and cover with the Dome Cover for 2 minutes.
- Using a spatula, fold the omelette over and if the eggs are not yet cooked inside to your liking, let it go a little longer.
- Enjoy as a breakfast, brunch, lunch or supper!